Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Learning Online Using Focus A Online Education System

The internet has really opened up a lot of possibilities. With more and more applications popping up here and there. Almost everything can be done online these days.

Today watching my kids do their revision using our Focus A Online Education System really excites me. The fact that they can study online, do practice, learn from a tutor is just fantastic! You are no longer bounded by books and classroom. In fact it is so convenient and definitely green as it is paperless!

I just can't imagine what it will be like in the next few years. Most likely we would even have 3D teachers appearing before you via internet TV and such. The things that we saw in the movies are actually taking shape. Education has just gotten to a whole new level.


Here is my son Aiman with my netbook and diligently on the Focus A system doing his revision!

You can try out the system at www.focusa.com.my/demo.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment