Wednesday, July 29, 2026

AI Will Not Replace Everyone. But It Will Reward Those Who Keep Learning.

 

AI Will Not Replace Everyone. But It Will Reward Those Who Keep Learning.

I've been teaching AI to professionals for nearly two years.

If there's one lesson I've learned, it's this:

The conversation has never really been about AI replacing humans.

The real question is whether we're willing to adapt.

Every major technological shift has created uncertainty.

But it has also created opportunities for those who choose to learn instead of fear.

That's why I wanted to share this video.

Not because every prediction will necessarily come true.

But because it encourages an important discussion about the future of work.

As you watch, think beyond the technology itself.

Ask yourself:

  • What parts of my work are repetitive?
  • What parts require empathy, judgment, and leadership?
  • How can AI help me spend more time on work that truly matters?

One of the principles I often share during my training is simple:

AI can do many of the tasks.

Humans remain responsible for purpose, ethics, relationships, and decisions.



Technology will continue to improve.

The question is whether we improve alongside it.

If we do, AI won't replace us.

It will help us become better versions of ourselves.

🎥 Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQSG41UD7jM

I'd love to know what you think after watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER UP! Preparing UniSZA Students for Careers in the Age of AI

  POWER UP! Preparing UniSZA Students for Careers in the Age of AI What does it really mean to be ready for the working world today? Havin...