Yesterday we had the second coaching session for the REAL Sahabat SERU program. Alhamdulillah the session was very good. In fact we could see the participants developing themselves. the sharing was also very powerful and empowering.
I am sure that everybody learned something new as I personally learned a lot of new things. Some of the sharing was fantastic!
Hi! I'm Coach Amirul. Welcome to my scribe. This is where I share my passion with people so that it can inspire and empower others. My passion includes health, personal wellness, online business, passive income, motivation and inspiration. Plus I love comics and soccer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Happens When Students Have to Launch a Business — Not Just Write About One?
What Happens When Students Have to Launch a Business — Not Just Write About One? There is something wonderfully imperfect about the photog...
-
PIDO: A Framework for Smarter AI Prompting and Meaningful Contribution By Coach Amirul Iskandar Mannan – Creator of the PIDO Framework ...
-
Choose Your Hard: The Power of Deliberate Choices “If you don’t choose your hard, your hard will choose you.” – Unknown Life is full of...
-
From a Local Dream to Global Recognition: The Visual Teacher's Journey Intro Alhamdulillah, today, our hearts are full of gratitude. We...
No comments:
Post a Comment