Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The last week of October 2009

Wow, how time flies. Today is already the 1st of November & we only have 2 months left to make 2009 a great year.

I'm going to commit to update my blog once a week every Sunday from now. What I will do is post my activities throught the week. My blog will serve as my log. :)

Let's get going.

26.10.2009, Mon - Exams for my kiddos. Pray that they do well! Both of them have a goal to be number 1 & get all the best student award for every subject. Achieve it & we'll get them a laptop each! My bro Mahfuz celebrates his birthday today.

Also went to Klang to present our Solar Light Cap. It's really cool! You need to have a look at the pictures at http://SolarLightCap.blogspot.com .

27.10.2009, Tues - Nothing much today. Just another day with the routine.

28.10.2009, Wed - Highlight of the day was going to parliament. InsyaAllah will need to be there one a week from now on.

29.10.2009, Thurs - Just got word that paypal can dinally accept RM! Yes! It's a great day for internet marketing!

30.10.2009, Fri - Had dinner over at my parents house. Got a fantastic deal for 'Kari Kepala Ikan'. Huge fish head 3kg at only RM40 in KL! Alhamdulillah rezeki. :) I still remember the 3kg Toman that my wife caught. She is an amazing woman. Love you honey!

31.10.2009, Sat - Yes! Weekend is here. Took out the baby cot. Need to fix it up. We are expecting a new family member soon in December. All excited! It's been awhile since we have a baby in the house. We went to see MJ's This Is It. Awesome!

1.11.2009, Sun - Just updated temenggor.com, uploaded some fantastic pictures for TTDI.

So that's about it for this week. Signing off now!

No comments:

Post a Comment