Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Own Experience ~ 2 Steps to Making Money Online

It has been only a couple of days since attending the Global Internet Seminar or GIS 2010. I have already started to implement one of the strategies suggested by the internet Guru's.

The first method is the 2 steps that I shared earlier whereby the first step is to find a question and the second part it to find a solution and recommend it to the people asking the question. So far I have already found and answered 3 questions. I'm just going to share what I did so that it might help you out. Maybe you can do better than what I did.

Step 1 - Find questions.

What  I did was I went to yahoo answers, ask ville.com and also wiki answers. For me wiki answers was the most suitable. I than started to browse through all the categories. I have to admit that it wasn't easy to find the category that is suitable for me. I tried the health category and half way through reading all the questions I just couldn't take it anymore. I didn't realize how graphic and how detailed the questions were posted online. I just couldn't take it anymore. I went through a couple of other categories and it was than I realized that I had better stick to what I am passionate about. I also realized that in answering questions you have to go with the mind set of helping people based on your knowledge and experience.

I found a couple of questions the first night and I also answered a question earlier this morning. Basically the questions were related to personal development and communication skills which I am very passionate about. Heck, these are skills that me and my wife teach to undergraduates. After answering the questions, what I did was I went to clickbank.com and sourced out products which I feel are relevant and could be of use to the person asking the question. I put a link with my answer. So far I don't see any results yet but I am happy that I could share a bit of my knowledge and who knows it might help someone out there.

You can check out my answers at my facebook profile. Just go to http://www.facebook.com/amiruliskandar

I hope that my experience above can help you get started. I am definitely going to keep on answering questions. The objective is to help people and I believe if we focus on that the rewards will come sooner or later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment